We challenge our teens to own their faith in exciting ways that draws out their gifted-ness! We encourage students to GROW in their walk with the Lord through engaging Sunday and Wednesday night lessons, and through consistent prayer. We encourage them to SERVE...serve each other, serve in ministry, and serve their community by offering consistent opportunities throughout the year. We challenge them to ENGAGE their culture, regardless of where they go to school or work, in order to share the Good News of Christ with their friends.
Sunday Mornings 9:00am
- Senior High (10th-12th grade) ... Room 115
- 9th Grade Apologetics and Worldview (runs during the school year) ... Room 305B
- Junior High (7th-8th grade) ... Room 113-114
Wednesday Evenings 6:30pm-8:15pm
REFUGE ... come and enjoy fellowship, fun, practical lessons from God's Word, Youth-led worship and prayer, and small group community time each Wednesday night! Take a break in the middle of your week to refuel, refocus, and be encouraged to live out your faith in a comfortable and welcoming environment! Psalm 46:1..."God is our refuge and strength..."
- Night of Service - (during Refuge) Dec 7
- Adopt-A-Highway Cleanup - 10am at church Dec 30
- Big Game Party - Feb 5
- Valentine's Banquet Fundraiser - 6pm-9pm Feb 11th.
- Mission Week - June 19-23 (details to come)
Middle School students (7th-8th grades) - AWANA Trek answers the questions youth are asking — literally! We asked hundreds of students, “What’s your biggest question about God and the Bible?” Trek takes these real questions from real students and answers them from the Bible in a relevant, engaging way. Meets Sunday afternoons during the school year from 4:00 - 6:00 pm in room 305B. CLICK HERE to view the 2016-2017 Trek/Journey Calendar.
High School students (9th-12th grades) - At AWANA Journey, through a deep study of God's Word, we will be working towards becoming lifelong disciples and learning to live with godly perspective and evident faith.
- Meets Sunday afternoons during the school year from 4:00 - 6:00 PM in room 305A.
For more information on any of our Youth activities, contact Pastor Wes Tarbox.