Maker Fun Factory VBS 2017
Created by God, Built for a Purpose
July 10-14, 9:00am - Noon
"O Lord, you alone are my hope." Psalm 71:5
Advanced Registration has ended. (Volunteers may still register below).
Walk-in Registration will begin at 8:30am on Monday, July 10th.
To help speed up the WALK-IN REGISTRATION process, please bring the following forms with you:
- Download, print and complete a WALK-IN REGISTRATION form. Note: Sorry, but VBS t-shirts are no longer guaranteed.
- Download, print and complete a LIABILITY RELEASE/MEDICAL form. Note: A Liability Release/Authorization for Medical Care Form is required for all participants.
- Payments for the following amounts will be accepted at the door (cash or check made out to Grace Church).
- $20 for 1 child
- $35 for 2 children
- $50 for 3 children or more
- sponsorships available (there is a place to indicate this on the registration form)
Please complete the following steps to VOLUNTEER for VBS 2017:
- Complete an online VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION form. Note: VBS t-shirts are no longer guaranteed.
- Complete a LIABILITY RELEASE/MEDICAL form (both online and download available). Note: A Liability Release/Authorization for Medical Care Form is required for all volunteers.
- Attend the MANDATORY meeting - Wednesday, July 5th, 5:00-6:30pm.
Additional steps for ADULTS (18 years and older by July1, 2017):
- If needed, complete an online CHILDCARE REGISTRATION form.
- Complete a Child/Worker Protection policy Form (CPPF) if you do not already have one on file.
- A CPPF is required for ALL adult volunteers.
- This form includes a background check.
- Download the form here: CPPF Form
- Complete and return to the church office by July 1st.
To DONATE to VBS 2017, click here:
- To SPONSOR a child.
- To donate towards SUPPLIES.