We are better together! We are meant to be in relationship with others. Through relationships we are loved, encouraged, and challenged to be more like Christ. There are a variety of groups for different stages of life and interests.
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another -- and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24, 25
Contact Bill Yuhasz for more information.
- A group that commits to go on for a longer time, living life together
- Serve together
- Care for one another's needs
- Deeper level of accountability
- Spur one another on toward spiritual growth
- Provide a higher level of care and support for those in lifestyle or personal addictions
- Provide Biblical guidance for difficult life issues