The mission of Grace is to introduce others to Jesus and to inspire them to live like Him.
We would like the opportunity to make Grace your church home. We offer several ways to connect and build relationships that will make a difference in your life and the lives of others. As you grow in your relationship with Christ, and others, we want to be a church that will grow disciples who grow disciples, fulfilling the great commission given to us by Jesus.
Jesus said, "Come, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt 4:19
A disciple is...
Devoted to Jesus -Love Him with everything you have and love others.
Developing in Christ -Christ-like character and Christ-focused competencies.
Deployed for Christ -Locally and globally.
Join us for a Father’s Day to remember at the Frisco RoughRiders Baseball Game, June 18th at 7:05pm.
- $25 gets you unlimited hot dogs, brats, Dr. Pepper products, chips and peanuts for 90 minutes after the first pitch
- $10 credit toward souvenirs and concessions
- Arrive early to play catch on the field from 6-6:30pm before the game
- Watch fireworks together after the game
- Click here to purchase your tickets online
- To see full event flyer, click here